Friday, May 13, 2022

Do You Wanna? - a Mini Rant

 Just a little mini rant. I know conversation and language has become much more casual than it used to be. I know I am old school. I just prefer to sound professional and intelligent. Once you have built rapport and a relationship you can become more casual in your conversations. But written word, messages, emails I still believe should be professional.

Just this week I have gotten 2 messages on LinkedIn asking me if I "wanna" connect or if I "wanna" use their services.

This was a message I received yesterday.

Total Displays not recommended?

wouldn't wanna connect and bait you Lori so I'll be upfront do your clients have enough online reviews? do they wanna get 10-15 positive reviews per month, handle negative reviews and boost their visibility online.  Do you wanna offer review management services to your clients like other tech-enabled agencies?

Seriously - what is up with this? And yes, I did. My reply was "I don't wanna".  Please be professional in your correspondence.


~End Rant


No comments:

Post a Comment