Have you ever analyzed why you are not getting the ROI you need or do you just throw in the towel? There are so many questions you should be asking. Do not just look at number of leads and lead conversion.
Here are a couple of key questions to consider. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, just a couple of ideas for you.
- Are your biggest competitors at that show?
- Do any of your Key Accounts attend that show?
- How many potential prospects attend the show?
- Who is staffing your booth? Are they trained? Do they represent your company and brand well?
- Do you have enough people at the show or too many?
- Do you have the right people? (See #4)
- Does your exhibit and/or graphics have big impact on the show floor?
- Are you participating in any pre-show marketing?
- Do you have documented and measurable goals for the show?
So here is my big question to you for 2018.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO STAND OUT AT YOUR TRADE SHOWS AND EVENTS FOR 2018?
We are here to help with many ideas from experiential marketing, graphics refresh, themes and many other ideas to help you GET NOTICED.
If you would like help reviewing your trade show program and the profitability and feasibility of the various shows, we can help you with that!
If you like what you read, please share it!
Lori Hanken has been in sales and marketing for over 30 years. She is passionate about service and providing value to her vendors, prospects and clients. Lori is currently co-owner of Total Displays with her husband David. They help people look great at events, trade shows, in retail, museums and develop long partnerships with customers and suppliers. If you would like to learn more, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is an open networker, connect with her on LinkedIn here.